Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

   Government of Canada

Statement from the PHAC (Public Health Agency of Canada

"When traveling outside of Canada, you may be at risk for a number of vaccine preventable illnesses.  You should consult a Health Care Provider or visit a Travel Health Specialist preferably 6 weeks before you travel.  You may need additional vaccines depending on your age, planned travel activities and local conditions.  Preventing disease through vaccination is a lifelong process."



Travel Health Specialists have in-depth knowledge of immunizations, thanks associated with specific destinations, and the implications of traveling with underlying conditions.  Therefore, a comprehensive consultation with a Travel Health Specialist is indicated for ALL travellers and is particularly important for those with complicated health history, special thanks (such as travelling at high altitudes, working in refugee camps, or exotic or complicated itineraries.

Twitter:      @globetravelhlth


Linkedin:    Hans B. Epp

Instagram: epp.hans


 Twitter PNG Transparent Images | PNG All  File:LinkedIn logo initials.png - Wikimedia Commons  Instagram - Wikipedia


Hans Epp, Travel Health SpecialistHans Epp, Travel Health Specialist

Please feel free to CONTACT me for more information or about any questions you have about Travel Health Consultation Services.  I will be happy to respond!


See next TAB to use On-Line Form


Hans B. Epp, EPPh, AFTM RCPS(Glasg)

CTH® Certificate in Travel HealthTM

Travel Health Consultation Specialist

63 Stanway Avenue S, Mitchell, MB, Canada, R5G1H5

Telephone number: 204-355-8310 text/iMessage

Email Address:

Twitter:      @globetravelhlth  

Linkedin:    Hans B. Epp

Instagram: epp.hans 

 Twitter PNG Transparent Images | PNG All  File:LinkedIn logo initials.png - Wikimedia Commons  Instagram - Wikipedia